Sunday, April 26, 2009

If you like to be teased...

Five BIG book announcements coming. FIVE! BIG! Three you may have heard about. Two are going to blow some of you away if you love Metal like I do.

We've been working our asses off and I am just dying to show something, but I can't yet. I'll tell ya' something about one of them - It's the first book Narek and I (Brian) have worked on solely together since Silent Assassin and it's not the new Silent Assassin (although we are working on that too- I swear.) Narek's art on it is crazy and like nothing you've seen him do before.
This is another one of those TP books like Johnny Wadd and the rest of those- it's a cool fucking idea and 10 times better than what you might expect a comic to do.

Have I hyped up this non-announcement enough?
Well, if you've made it this far, I at least owe you something...

No comments:

This site is meant to be viewed through http://www.terminalpress.com/index.php/tp-blog. If you're viewing it at http://terminalpress.blogspot.com/, it probably looks screwed up.

Followers